Print must not be dead, because seeing myself in print has made me feel very alive! I was happy to have one of my OC Moms columns included in the Tues May 24, 2011 print edition of the Orange County Register. I thought I’d share a quick picture of the article in print. This is my first column in the paper, and I’m really honored to be part of the OC Moms section of the Register. I was next to a bunch of stuff about Oprah’s last show and her stunning career, and above the movie show times. If you get the OC Register, you can find the story on page 3 of the LIFE section.
- @EddieMcClintock many hugs!!! Wish it was more but I'm glad they will do ya better than they did Eureka! 1 day ago
- RT @EddieMcClintock: Thank you all for the #WAREHOUSE13 love. Six episodes is definitely better than a "get lost." I promise we won't let y… 1 day ago
- RT @AirlockAlpha: BREAKING NEWS: #Warehouse13 renewed for fifth and final season. Details to come at airlockalpha.com 1 day ago
- @mashable I believe this is now happening on IG photos shared to FB. I have strangers liking my IG pics on FB suddenly today. Can u confirm? 1 day ago
- @adamsbaldwin LMAO love how I heard that in both Nixon and Obama's voices somehow. 1 day ago